When it comes to shipping your product to market, you want a supplier that follows a strict packaging code. You work hard to build a business that is profitable and it takes time to develop a solid client base. You need to ship your product to the market and make sure that it gets delivered intact. The last thing you want to do is take a chance on the packaging. Make sure the packaging material you use to ship your product is UN rated and BRCGS approved.
Who is BRCGS? TheBRCGS was founded in 1996 to establish a high standard in food safety. These Global Standards include several BRCGS certifications including:
- BRCGS Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 7
- BRCGS Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials Issue 5
- BRCGS Global Standard for Storage and Distribution Issue 4
- BRCGS Global Standard for Agents and Broker
- Global Standard for Consumer Products for general merchandise
- Global Standard for Consumer Products for personal care and household products.
- BRCGS Global Standard for Retail.
Together they ensure quality, safety, and a manufacturing framework designed to protect brands and the end consumer.
Having BRCGS certification has benefits
- Positive marketing
- Customer confidence
- A more streamlined process
BRCGS is a guarantee for suppliers and consumers. It assures the quality of the product and the protection of all parties. Companies like ComPlas International comply with BRCGS global standards in all their products. Contact us today to ensure you find out more information.